Well I am one confuzed cat I tell you what but mom says you cant argue with the facts. It is true that I often glow under UV lite. I have never notised a particular weakness around yello but do not like bananas. I also feel very sorry for Europe, werever it is. As for the one tenth of me that is permanently covered in ice, maybe they mean my wite parts. Or maybe it is my ass wich explanes why I spend a lot of time seeking out warm cozy plases.
- Mojo is the world's tallest woman.
- Mojo will often glow under UV light.
- Mojo has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of mojo.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make mojo!
- Mojo was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom his name comes.
- Mojo once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks mojo.
- About one tenth of mojo is permanently covered in ice!
- Pacman was originally called mojoman!
mojo (still slitely confuzed)